Looking for a way to go all out with your upcoming proposal? Why not do it in the air on a private helicopter charter in Montana? If you’re looking to go big and memorable, there are few better options for you!
We are happy to assist people preparing to surprise their significant others, and want to do what we can make your proposal as special as possible. We offer private helicopter tours for pairs, which is an ideal way for you to get your love alone and in an exciting environment. Then, it’s up to you whether you wish to pop the question while you’re boarding, during the flight or just after landing. No matter what you choose, you can be sure they’ll never forget the experience!
Tips for your proposal
If you do decide you’re going to propose to your loved one while you’re on your private helicopter tour, here are some suggestions you might consider working into the day. We’re happy to coordinate with you however you need us to (within reason) so we can help you make the proposal go off without a hitch.
Some ideas include:
- Special music: Bring your smartphone, tablet or iPod loaded with the music you wish to play during the flight or during the proposal itself, and we can hook it up for you so you have the perfect soundtrack to a moment you’re going to remember for the rest of your life.
- Champagne: What better way to celebrate your new engagement than with a champagne toast high over the beautiful Montana scenery? Of course, this is only available to guests age 21 and older, but we’re happy to assist you in adding this to your in-air proposal experience.
- Special signage: We have in the past had guests ask us to place special “WILL YOU MARRY ME?” signs near landing spots or other areas, often having them lit up so they are more visible. This, of course, requires some extra planning. We’d love to help you make it work, but we’ll need some advance notice about what your plans are for this so we can figure out how we’ll make it happen logistically.
- Photography: If you want someone on hand to take pictures, we can arrange for a professional photographer to come on the flight and document everything for you. Talk to us about the additional fees this would involve and if this is something you’d be interested in.
- Other logistics: If there’s anything else we can do to help you make your proposal go smoothly and make the excursion as special as possible, please don’t hesitate to let us know. While we can’t make every type of idea work, we will certainly do everything we can to fulfill any reasonable requests we get.
We’re excited to hear that you’re interested in making your helicopter charter in Montana even more special by proposing during the tour. For more information, send the team at Rocky Mountain Rotors your questions today!
Categorised in: Helicopter Charter