If you need an unobstructed view of the land or want to take a prospective buyer up for an aerial survey of a ranch or mountainous property we have five helicopters to accommodate your needs:
- If you are a realtor that knows the value to quality unobstructed aerial photos to help you present a property to a client, we recommend our Robinson R-22 Beta II (two-seater) for you or the photographer of your choice. One hour of airtime in this helicopter is just $350, and in that time we would be able to assist you in photographing several different properties. This helicopter is not capable of flying in to the mountains at these extreme altitudes so it remains in the valley only and is primarily used for training.
- The Robinson R-44 Raven II is a four-seated helicopter that offers excellent unobstructed viewing from the front and back seats. This popular helicopter goes out for $800/hour.
- Our very popular Bell 206 BIII Jetranger with five seats. This is our executive platform, complete with air conditioning and plenty of legroom. This option can be booked for $1400/ hour.
- The Bell 407 GX is one of RMR’s latest additions. We configured this helicopter with the unbelievably large touring windows to give the client that feeling of having the doors off with amazing views. It is one of our four bladed helicopters and provides a very stable, smooth fast ride. The 407 can seat up to 6 passengers. It is the most powerful single engine helicopter in our fleet. This helicopter is $2400/hour.
- Last is the granddaddy of them all. The Bell 429 is a twin engine, four bladed helicopter that provides the most stability, and leg room of any of our helicopters. Up to 7 passengers can go in style with this executive charter model. It is by far the fastest and smoothest helicopter around. The twin engine adds another level of safety as well as the single pilot IFR capabilities of this aircraft. The 429 also has very large touring windows for unobstructed viewing. This helicopter is $4400/hour.