Fall is the favorite season of the year for many people thanks in large part to the changing colors and gorgeous scenery during that season. This makes it the perfect time to get up high in a helicopter and explore the beauty of Montana in autumn.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider taking a helicopter charter in Montana this fall:
- The scenery: This is the biggest reason why helicopter tours are so popular in the fall—the brilliant oranges, yellows and reds are too good to miss. While Montana does have a lot of evergreen trees in comparison to other states that see more colors from deciduous trees, there is still a marked shift in the landscape that occurs during the fall months, and seeing it from above is something you’re not going to easily forget.
- The fun: Any time is a good time to book a helicopter charter if you’re simply looking for something fun and exciting to do. There are few things more exhilarating than the feeling of being up in the air over unfamiliar ground, feeling the wind in your face and hearing the loud noise of the chopper as you zoom over some incredibly picturesque sights. It’s something that’s great to do by yourself, sure, but we always recommend sharing the experience with others—it’s a great bonding excursion!
- A new perspective: If you’ve never flown in a helicopter before, you’re going to be amazed at the entirely new perspective you get of the land. This isn’t the same as flying in an airplane—you’re much closer to the ground, meaning you are able to see things in much greater detail, though still from high above. Even if you have flown in a helicopter before, the new perspective that comes from seeing the land from above during the autumn is absolutely worth the trip.
- Fewer people: The fall isn’t the biggest tourist season of the year for Montana. Summer is far and away the busiest time of the year for helicopter charters for both tourists and locals alike. This means that even with relatively little notice, you’re still able to get in for a helicopter ride and enjoy some time up in the air with some friends. Because the fall months aren’t as busy, you’re also more likely to have an especially attentive staff answering your questions and taking care of you during your charter experience.
- Get in one last adventure before winter: Winter is certainly coming soon, and while there is absolutely a beauty associated with viewing the land from above during the winter, the cold weather usually isn’t ideal for many would-be adventurers. Therefore, the fall gives you one final chance to get in an adventure before the winter hits. Take advantage of that opportunity!
For more information, we encourage you to contact Rocky Mountain Rotors about our helicopter charters in Montana. We hope you’ll consider joining us in the skies this season!
Categorised in: Helicopter Charter