Taking a helicopter tour during your trip to Montana is one of the best ways to experience our beautiful state. In order for your group to have the best time possible, everyone needs to be prepared. Here are a few of the top things guests should know before booking helicopter tours in Montana:
- We have multiple helicopters available: Unlike some companies that provide helicopter tours in Montana, we have several different models available for groups of all different sizes. Larger helicopters are obviously meant to seat larger groups, but we also have smaller models that can accommodate a couple for an unforgettable tour of the Rocky Mountains. Rates vary depending on the size of the helicopter. Our flights book rather quickly, so be sure to call us today to book your tour!
- What to wear and bring with you: We always tell our customers to come prepared for some colder temperatures. After all, we’re heading high up into the Rocky Mountains. Regardless of the season, dress in layers. You can always take layers off if you get too hot. Be sure to wear sunscreen during your flight, too. You’d be surprised how easy it is to get a sunburn during your time up in the sky. In addition to dressing properly, be sure to bring your camera (or camera phone). You’ll never capture better photos of the mountains than you will during one of our tours.
- Arrive early: Getting here early is a major key if you want to get the most out of your helicopter ride. There are many things our pilots need to cover with guests before we take off, so make sure you arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time on the tour.
- There’s no need to worry: We have a lot of first time helicopter tour-takers who are initially hesitant to hop on board. That’s okay, flying can be scary—especially if you’ve never been in a helicopter before. There’s no need to worry, though! All of our pilots have years of experience flying all sorts of different airplanes and helicopters. In addition, our fleet of helicopters includes some of the safest vehicles on the market. You can trust us when we say it’s safe to fly with us.
- Your tour may be postponed: Anyone who’s familiar with the area knows that the weather can change in an instant. One minute, it’s nice and sunny, and the next, we’re in the midst of a snowstorm! Hopefully that won’t happen during your trip to Montana. But if it does, we’ll have to reschedule your tour. Safety is our number one priority and we don’t want to take any chances up in the sky during a freak storm.
Give Rocky Mountain Rotors a call to learn more about all of our options for helicopter tours in Montana. Summer is one of the most popular times to take a tour, so book fast before all of our spots are full. We look forward to helping you experience the Rocky Mountains like never before!