Put a camera in someone’s hands and a beautifully photogenic scene in front of them and anyone can be an amateur photographer. But, more than just snapping a picture is knowing what to do with it once you’ve captured it. Luckily, if you’re going to be taking part in some aerial photography in Montana, there’s a nearly unlimited uses for your prized photos. Let’s take a look at five things you can do with your photos and why the Montana landscape is the perfect subject for each:
- Display it in your home: This is an obvious one, but perhaps the best application for your aerial photographs. Having a blown up picture of the Montana landscape in your home, derived from a photo that you yourself took, is a great addition to your décor! What’s more, with subjects like the Rocky Mountains and Yellowstone, you’ll have no shortage of amazing scenes to choose from. Some ideal placements include on your dining room wall, above a fireplace or in a bedroom, where your photo will get an appreciative viewing each and every day.
- Use them on your website: If you own a local business here in Montana, using some aerial snapshots that you took on your website shows an affiliation with the state. Having some great photos as a backdrop or spruced up on your sidebar can lend credence to your small business’ local status. Bonus points if your website has something to do with the state specifically or is outdoor related!
- Sell prints: If you’re the entrepreneurial type, you can use some beautiful photos to make prints and sell them. Landscape photography is some of the most popular photography in the world because it’s so versatile. Having unique shots from an aerial perspective will make for some very intriguing prints—you never know who might be looking for exactly what you have to offer!
- Use them for expression: Artists love to have creative inspiration to draw from when it comes to crafting their artwork—what better than an awe-inspiring picture taken from a helicopter? Aerial photography in Montana can help breathe inspiration into your next drawing, sketch, painting or other design, and can provide you with the emotion and feeling you need to create something magnificent with your talent.
- Immortalize your vacation: If you’re just visiting Montana, aerial photography is a great way to truly capture everything this state is about. Having snapshots from the sky is great for immortalizing your trip—whether you put those snapshots in a scrapbook, slideshow or a collage that will hang on your wall. When people ask you where you got such beautiful photos, you can relive your adventure and explain all about how you got to take them yourself!
They say a picture is worth 1000 words, but anyone who has ever had the opportunity to shoot aerial photography in Montana knows that there aren’t enough words to describe just how alluring and amazing the landscape below is. Book your aerial tour today and see for yourself—then, use the pictures as suggested above to keep reminding yourself of the awesome experience you had!