Your Source for Charter Flights in Montana
As a proprietor of helicopter charter flights throughout Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, Rocky Mountain Rotors is here to deliver uncompromising quality when it comes to serving your unique needs. We have a depth of experience in offering both private and commercial charters and can tailor your flight to encompass exactly what you need it to—whether you’re just headed to a specific destination or you’re looking for complex aerial navigation.
We’re pleased to offer private charter flights in Montana to virtually anywhere you need to go. We treat every customer with the utmost professionalism—no matter if you’re a frequent flier or just need a one-time charter—and we’re sure you’ll appreciate the cleanliness of our birds, as well as the personable nature of our pilots. As a certified 135 Charter provider, we guarantee a safe, smooth ride to you, no matter where the final destination may be.
As the area’s leading provider of commercial charter flights in Montana, Rocky Mountain Rotors is pleased to tout an expansive portfolio of satisfied clients, ranging across the gamut of charter needs. From charters to survey land to aerial filming used in Hollywood films, we’re your premier source for commercial charters. Some of the work we’re especially proud of includes:
- Discovery Channel’s Man vs. Wild, featuring Bear Grylls.
- History Channel’s Ice Road Truckers, Using a side-mounted Cineflex camera.
- Discovery Channel’s Dual Survival Wyoming episode, using a Tyler middle mount.
- Discovery Channel Dual Survival Montana episode, using a Tyler middle mount.
- 20th Century Fox’s Unstoppable.
- Vampire, using a Tyler Mini Gyro.
- Various commercials and documentaries on Yellowstone and surrounding landmarks.
For more information about any of the charter flights in Montana we’re please to offer or to inquire about your unique needs and accompanying rates, please contact us today by calling 406-579-9312.